Polkadots - Kate Spade

   





Polkadot everything... Are these gals decked in dots or what? These photos are from Kate Spade's 2012 fall campaign video, which can be viewed a little further down.

The video

I loved this project (creating this post and the video itself) and I didn't. The imagry is irrisistably luring to any lover of the dots, the videography was superb, the cast popped and the tune was very catchy. I was very entertained for the 30 second show and to my surprise, the two in front on the video cover weren’t hiding apples as I suspected lol.

However, there were one too many outfits that typically weren't modest enough to be posting for my taste; modest in the sense of sexually unassuming...All dot lovers aren’t unable to grasp the virtue of modesty ya know :)  

So, I do love the vid and respect the art. I just had to note the modesty factor since i know this blog is so popular and there might be youngsters following my example ;)... 10 out of 10 for the audio/visual appeal and it's about those dots so it stays... 

Kate Spade New York Fall 2012 Video:


  More images from this video: 


images and video source:  from Kate Spade's 2012 fall campaign video via youtube  


No comments:

Post a Comment